Wrinkles under the eye
Skin wrinkles occur as a person progresses in age. It is a sign of aging and appears in various places in the body, especially under the eyes, neck, and hands. As the age of the person increases, the skin, especially under the eyes, becomes thinner. Collagen and elastin, which maintain the health of the skin, are reduced. Wrinkles can also occur due to several factors: smoking, heredity And others. Fortunately, there are many natural recipes that help remove eye wrinkles.
How to remove wrinkles under the eye Remove wrinkles under the eye by medical methods
- Laser: This method is based on the principle of shedding light energy on the skin, to remove the skin layer damaged from the surface, and thus eliminate the wrinkles
- Chemical peels: This method uses certain chemicals, and helps remove the affected layer of the surface of the skin, and thus soften and remove wrinkles.
- Wrinkle fillers are used by doctors to use Wrinkle fillers, as certain substances are used to fill the wrinkles to fill them. Collagen, hyaluronic acid, : hyaluronic acid).
- Botox (Botox): It is one of the most important medical techniques in the removal of wrinkles, which is based on the injection of a medical substance called botulinum toxin A (Botulinum toxin A) in the skin that contains wrinkles, making this technique under the eye is soft, free of any Lines; relaxing her muscles.
- Topical creams: Wrinkles can be removed under the eye by lubricating the area with topical creams that contain substances to help.Such as:
- Alpha-hydroxy acids.
Tips to prevent the appearance of wrinkles under the eye
Some tips are recommended to prevent the appearance of wrinkles under the eye. Such as:
- Drink plenty of water: It is always recommended to drink 8 glasses of water a day; water helps to rid the body of toxins, and keep it moist, which makes the skin more fresh and healthier, which helps fill the places that contain wrinkles. You can also drink fruit juices, tea, coffee, or even flavored water.
- Moisturizing the skin: Always take care to always moisturize the skin. Skin dryness and lack of hydration lead to wrinkles. Natural moisturizers such as olive oil, castor oil and rose oil can be used on the skin and under the eyes twice a day.
- Exercises for the area under the eyes: It is recommended to do daily exercises for the skin, especially under the eyes. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and prevent their appearance in the future. Including an exercise for the base of the eyes by placing the fingers of the index finger on the outside of the eyes, and the middle fingers on the center of the eyebrows with the push gently and look down, and then press the eyes gently by closing them and then open them again. An exercise for the lower eyelids can be done by placing the fingers of the index finger on the outer corner of the eyes, the middle fingers on the inner corners with the pressure gently, keeping the fingers in place with the eyes closed, and then opening them. Each of these exercises is repeated once or twice a day.
- Eat healthy foods: Eat healthy foods that contain important nutrients for your health. Such as vitamin C-rich foods because of its ability to build Collagen, which promotes skin health, and helps protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. Tomato, chili, strawberry, mango and broccoli are among the most important sources. It is also recommended to eat a lot of berries because it contains polyphenols (polyphenols), and antioxidants, which renew cells, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is also recommended to eat a lot of nuts; because it contains vitamin E, which maintains the moisture of the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and these nuts: eye of the camel, almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts. It is also recommended to drink green tea or ginger, because they contain many of the necessary antioxidants that prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Wear protective glasses: Sometimes you may need to wear protective reading glasses that are needed to protect the eye from the appearance of wrinkles and thin lines that are formed due to moving eyes when reading texts. Sunglasses are also recommended when exposed to sunlight.
- Reduced exposure to sunlight: It is recommended not to be exposed to ultraviolet light, it reduces the elasticity of the skin and helps the appearance of wrinkles, so it is recommended to wear hats and sun protection with a suitable protection factor.
- Stop Smoking: It is recommended to stop smoking because of its bad effects on health and on the skin, as it helps to the appearance of wrinkles and accelerate the process of aging.
Causes of wrinkles appearing under the eye
There are some reasons for the appearance of wrinkles under the eye. Such as:
- Environmental pollution.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Use lots of cosmetics. Constant change of skin creams,